Followers

Monday, 14 October 2013

Feel

Assalamualaikum wbt... and peace upon you...


Life becomes harder and harder. Too much hurdles to face and too much emotions to be exploded. Sometimes, it becomes impossible to stand alone and hope someone will hold you tight but whom?


I've never know how to cry and how to release some tense because the only thing i know is how to wake up for tomorrow. Time flies so fast and I've lost you. The most precious thing I have and never be replaced for my entire life.


I love you for no doubt.
I love you until i die.
I love you for nothing in return.

There's no other way, to better say,
I love you i love you...

Special dedicate to my family..

p/s: entri bila tak dapat balik raya.
p/s/s: semua pic hak milik google and respective bloggers.

2 comments:

cONTeng sANA SinI

1) Don't use harsh words here, please
2) Please don't be an anonymous (you've got name,rite?)