Assalamualaikum and peace upon you...
This week is gonna be hectic week as I have to seat for critical thinking examination on Wednesday..Hopefully everything goes fine and great..! Even though for my Organisational behavior subject, I' ve failed to get titled of " Highest mark" but it's okay..Alhamdulilah i did score good..
Regarding to my entry..I just wanna keep it long short.. what is MIA?
tett...not MIA SARA
teett..! again..MIA is not missing in action
also not Mixing In Action..
Yup..there are plenty of definitions for MIA.. but for me, MIA is..
To be a chartered accountant, you must be a member of MIA..Of course it's not easy to apply it.. but normally for an auditor.. you should know MIA as well as CCM (or also known as SSM)
so..tomorrow..i'll have a visit to MIA at KL..Excited but at the same worry on my next examination...Gosh.. I've lost in depth of obscurity...!
Till next we'll meet..
--to be continued--
Love,
bashbecks
p/s: bw mana sempat..after exam..i'll back okes..
p/s/s: maaf cam poyo update dalam english..grammer ke terabur..saje je..lama xupdate in english..ignore la grammatical error cuz saya bukan budak art of english..ahakz..
p/s/s: sumber gmbr--> google
p/s/s: sumber gmbr--> google
~~~Aku bukan Eos 7D~~~
selamat berombongan ke sana... get info byk2....
ReplyDeletesonok lah dia.. mesti dah terbayang2 ada kat situ kan
ReplyDeletemia yg first tu comel kan
ReplyDeletep/s all the besttttt for you!!! ;))
ReplyDelete