People said " a strong mind always hopes and always has a cause to hope "...
and I've learnt, as 22 years old that I see this world that is really a mess and i learned to say, this is not me.. I'm not the one that is messed up.. It is out there..
and now.. i am trying not to become a woman of success, rather to become woman with value..
However it is.. just hope for the better future..don't give up easily without navigating your life with effort..
Sekian.
Love,
bashbecks
~~~aku bukan EOS 7D~~
yup. jgn cepat give up ;)
ReplyDeletenever give up.. :)
ReplyDeletekita smua ada hrapan utk bjaya,,insyaAllah..
cba jd dua2..woman wif success n value..^^
semoga success misz...
ReplyDeletedoakan utk saya juga...
InshaAllah.. moga kita sama2 berjaya.. :)
Deleteumi sentiasa doakan dear berjaya dlm hidup ..tak mau runsing2 kan fikiran tau ..harap dear baik2 kat sana ..muahhh!!
ReplyDeleteselamat berpuasa dear ..chak!
teruskan usaha :-)
ReplyDeletego shirah go!!!!
ReplyDeletetape sy sokong awak selalu.. =)
nice 'women with value' ;D
ReplyDeletegooggoogogogoogogogoogogogogoogogogogogogoogogogogoogogogogoogogoogogogoogogogogogogogoogogogogoogogogogoogogogoogogogogogogoogogogogoogogogogogoogogogogoogogogogo!!!!!! hehehe
ReplyDeleteusaha tangga kejayaan! hehe!! gogogogogo!
ReplyDelete